Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Taking a much needed break~

Wow...what a crazy week/ weekend, and what amazing weather. I love the rain as much as I love the sun!!! If its the the weekend and I can stay indoors. :) Anyways... Well last Friday I took off so I could use my last vacation day before my vacation rolled over. We had a great day... Josh also took off. It's kinda rare that we have a 3 day weekend all together. Josh made us breakfast and we started scrambling to get Mati to her appointment for pictures. BTW I love JCPennys... one word or two? no idea...anyways..Mati did excellent. It only took about 20 minutes to get those amazing shots. Not to mention the killer deal we got. We paid 3.99 a sheet. hello??? We spent about 35 bucks compared to almost 300 with the Picture People. SO.... we will go there more often. To get the 3.99 you have to print off a coupon online, it is well worth it. So after her photo shoot we headed to get some grub. Spring Creek B.B.Q. in Pearland is awesome. We had a great time. We picked up a movie and headed home. Movie time at 2:00 in the afternoon has become one of our new weekend deals...I love it. Unfortunately I had to go work a Grand Food and Wine event in Sugarland....the weather was a nightmare....I had a blast at the event and came home to a spotless house. Did I mention I have an amazing hubby?

So I have lost a little bit more weight and I am in a weight bracket i haven't been in 4 years!!!! go me...go me....sorry I had to toot my own horn a bit! 9 more lbs to go!


Saturday was also a nice day...got up late...relaxed...we rode our bike's and took Mati to the park for a swing. She loves it and it breaks up the bike ride. Let me include I also fell off my bike...lol...in Randall's parking lot. Once your clicked in..your not getting out...I got a nice bump on my schen and a bruise on my other leg. After we straightened up our mess we got dressed and we went and saw Josh's old buddies from highschool. They were boiling crawfish and wanted to meet Miss Mati. I think it did daddy good getting to see some guy friends...lol...After that we picked another movie and headed home to veg the rest of the night. Came up with a Sunday school lesson and crashed.



Sunday...we got up.... taught Sunday school...and headed home.. Mati seemed a little fussy so I let her stay with her Grandma while we rode 13 miles on our bikes....btw it was amazing...lol...That night she seemed a little more fussy and had a low grade temp. We stayed home from church that night and veg'd...yes I know we have to stop doing this...lol...



Monday...Mati woke up with horrble stuff coming out of her eyes and her nose was draining so I knew she had to go to the DR. I couldn't put her down to get ready and she decided to wake up at 6 so....no shower for mommy and nice prickly legs....ahhhh.... I took her to work with me hoping for an early appoinment. The office is right across the street. Turns out I must have been hoping for a miracle. They couldn't get her in until 11:15....so Mati spent half the day in mommy's office. I managed to get all my morning stuff done and then some so thank God for that. After leaving to Dr. we find out Mati has 2 ear infections, pink eye, and a bad sinus infection. Thankfully she gave me drops and some antibiotics.....Day 2 and she is 80 % better. She will be going back to daycare tomorrow. This kid just can't catch a break.

Tuesday is going smooth. I am excelling in the office today I must say and Josh and I are dabbling in the idea to go on the 13 mile ride tonight...maybe ....Until tomorrow...I have a crap load of stuff to get done....Adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment