Monday, May 4, 2009

Poor Kido...

Well if it's not one thing ....its another...Since Mati has started daycare we have been plagued by one thing or another. First we all caught a stomach virus that nearly knocked us out for a week. Then she had a strand of the hand, mouth, and foot virus.......the pink eye made its departure and her ears were pretty much clear last Thursday......still lingering would be the sinus infection. OMG...seriously...this is a child that had only a cold when she was about 6 weeks old...thats it!!!!!!!!!! Now she wakes up numerous times throughout the night and Josh and me feel like zombies walking around. She thinks she is like choking in her sleep so she wakes herself up coughing and then moans for an hour or so. Last night her snot was hot pink from her throat or nasal cavities bleeding.... Josh is in close right now and there is no way for him to stay home or take her to an appointment so basically I have been bending over backwards with work..I refuse to call in...unless its an emergency and my mom can watch her here and there. SOO...and all of her Dr. appointments have been on my busiest order days at work!!! wooohooo..So...I am ready for something to happen. I had her prayed for at church on Sunday morning....and I am hoping to see the light soon...

whew..I feel much better....

ok so...Other than all of that mess...we tried to have a relaxing weekend...We did our usual...movies...groceries...yardwork...housework... and Lance rode his bike...lol..

We are getting things organized for Mati's one year and I am so excited...I can't believe it is so close ...It doesn't feel like she was born over 8 months ago...Gosh..

She is making attempts at crawling but all in all she doesn't care. I guess I should be glad that she can move herself.:)She is trying to pull up on furniture and I think the minute she learns to stand ..she will be running before we know it. She is still doing great with steps and I love watching her learn. She loves to put her binky in our mouths and anything else. She loves to bounce on our stomachs and giggle. She also has started saying mama alot...last week it was here and there and then this weekend...mamamamamamama....love it!

Hope everyone's day is better than mine...She has another appointment today so....we will see.

No comments:

Post a Comment