Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Exploring..

As you can tell from our previous post ...Mati is crawling...

Yesterday when I picked her up from daycare..she was all smiles...the biggest gum smiles I think I have ever seen. I was feeling like crap thanks to the sharing of the cold so Josh told me just to go home and play with Mati and he would come home and cook dinner...So... We played and I love to see how much she loves Baxter. My mom called so I put her on the floor, and she saw something she wanted..she walked out on her hands and just took off for it. I of course being the proud mommy that I am started screaming on the phone. I then hung up and called daddy...which he seemed a little hesitant to believe me until he saw it for himself....MEN~ Once he got home he witnessed the crawling and called his parents to let them know. I thought I would be the mom with an 11 month old that didn't crawl yet....who knew? Yesterday I did some investigating on some other people's blogs with kids...I went back to when there kids were Mati's age and the little girl started crawling 2 days before she turned 9 months...I looked at the calender and said well that would mean today. Crazy.....right? I knew she was maybe a little late or more like average for this milestone. I know that some she will excell like sitting up at 5 1/2 months...and some will linger like crawling. I am not rushing her by no means, but I would like to see her meet her milestones around average time. I think every mom does. I am soo soo proud of my little girl.

On Sunday Mati discovered the springs behind the door. Now that she is exploring lets just say that's all I heard this morning while fixing my hair. She slaps her hands together and says "pa pa" for patty cake. She loves to be the center of attention, that little ham.

I went for a run yesterday with her in her jogger and OMG it kicked my butt...I think we went a mile...that's it! I also was holding the front wheel up for some ab work but man...that hurt..after some crunches and leg exercises ..it was time to relax...

We were in bed by 9:20...how old are we?..geez...

No comments:

Post a Comment