Thursday, May 21, 2009

I'm Coming out

So I am going to use this blog to rag on my husband a little bit, just to see if he is reading my blog like he says he does...

Ok so ...I think I must be a lesbian....lol...my husband has turned into a complete chick....lol... He is the only guy in his department so needless to say he comes home and informs me he discusses my birth control and various other girl subjects...seriously hunny...

OHHH and BTW its not cool to wear a sweater vest in May....we live in TEXAS babe and just so you know...all sweaters and sweater vest will be hidden when you get home...UNTIL December. Since Texas has only 1 week of real winter I think you will be just fine.

It's also not cool to let EVERYONE know how cheap you are... It's not a fab...lol...I know you like and buy nice things but you act like a complete scrooge....not cool and I am sure your "girlfriends"...make fun of you at work...lol....

Ok ok I think you have had enough...I love you very much and you make my world go round...

2 comments:

  1. Hey Katie. I'm not sure if you remember me from high school. I've been following your blog. You are a great blogger! This post in particular is freaking hilarious! lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your daughter is absolutely a doll! God bless her. And you and Josh make a super cute couple. Oh and a ton has changed. How we have grown right?!
    Anakin's birthday party theme is CIRCUS! It's going to be fun. Maybe more for me than him lol. I Googled circus tent image and used that as a template for the invites which I'm making out of cardstock. That includes cutting and gluing! the whole nine yards!

    ReplyDelete