Friday, May 29, 2009

Jabber Box

Thank God it's Friday!!! I know it was only a 4 day work week, but seriously I am so freakin tired. It has been a crazy work week. Tuesday was absolutely crazy..Wednesday was a huge list of to do's...and yesterday was intense..

I have started a water aerobics class that I teach 2 days a week. Last night was my free night and it went really well. The anticipation of my first night had me all nerves all week. I really enjoyed it and the women were cracking me up. I don't think I have laughed that hard in a while. Not to mention we got a great work out and I went running after I got home. I felt great.

Mati is all over the place now. I find myself inspecting the ground anywhere I set her down. She is so full of energy I get tired just watching her sometimes. She is pulling up on things now. She slept in her crib for the first time last night. It was a bitter sweet moment for me. I missed her being right next to me, but I loved not having a night light on. For the first time in over 9 months Josh and I went to bed in total darkness. I didn't know how much I missed it. She has been talking our ears off at home. She has all kind of words..some of which sound like real words...like play...baby...up... It's amazing to me hows much she says. We are constantly talking to her so maybe it wore off, and if she is anything like mommy or daddy...she is going to be a talker. I have noticed that some of the kids in Mati's daycare are starting to look a little older in the face, but Mati still looks like a baby to me. She has very small features. I still can't believe she is over 9 months old. Her birthday party plans are still in full swing. I have to plan early so I don't stress myself out.... I tend to make a mountain out of a mole hill.

This weekend I am going to move some furniture around and do some baby proofing. Josh and I are also considering ripping our carpet up and putting hardwood down. I think it will really add to our house and I hate cleaning carpet sooo maybe....in the near future. I also need to wash my cars. I have an event I have to work in the woodlands tomorrow night. I am just wanting this week to be over with. I had so much going on and after Saturday it should be a relaxing Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment