Monday, May 18, 2009

Blank...

Well as you can see above I am drawing a complete blank on a catchy title.. Although I had Friday off I feel like my weekend just vanished...where did it go?

Thursday night...Mati's nose started running again..seriously..I really getting frustrated at her being sick so much. I understand..that this is what happens when you do the daycare thing.. uhh I just want my happy baby back. She had a great week last week, and bam....here comes the cold.

Friday I was off with Mati and didn't do anything I planned to do. I was suppose to go to a water aerobics class...come home...clean house ....drop Mati off with my mother in law and come home....make lunch for Josh...run errands and go pick Mati up.. wow so my Friday I just checked out...I got up with Mati...didn't go to aerobics...took naps with her instead of utilizing the time to shower and change....so when Josh got home..I was still in my pj's and my house was a wreck and I hadn't made him lunch...ooopppsss... so he woke Mati up...got her dressed took her to his mom's while I showered and straightened up..we then..ran errands ..I bought Mati some clothes that she was in desperate need of.. ...picked miss priss up and ran to the grocery store... After that we got in the pool at my mom's.. my sister was there with her kido's so, my parents ordered pizza and we ended up staying way later than we anticipated...ohh..well...

Saturday was a nice work day..we got our yard work done and ran some errands...I had to price out some things for Mati's party, I am trying to make sure I stay within a reasonable budget. Not to mention I had to get that freaking donut off my car. I had a donut on my car since last Tuesday...it was nice bright yellow...they were calling me sunshine at work, how nice.

Sunday..was a day of church and naps....ahhh.. I love nap time...I got my house clean and laundry done thank God.. We started giving Mati breathing treatments last weekend so hopefully fingers crossed she can get over this cold soon..other than that just a normal busy weekend in the Kozel house...

Mati Update: She is beginning to be soo full of personality...she can move all around now without crawling..lol...she is on the verge though. She is also talking non stop...her favorite word right now is bop...no idea what it means so her. She pulls herself up to stand on Josh or myself with no help. She loves cookies and pattycake...Last night we started reading books and she got really excited to read a book with mirrors in it...she kissed herself..

Hope all is well with eveyone else..

No comments:

Post a Comment