Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Great Monday

Yesterday actually turned out to be a great day... Mati is getting better all on her own...crazy right? She had a great day at school...compared to a really clingy morning, but after all it was a Monday. I picked her up and she was of course excited to see mommy...we went and picked up a card for my dads birthday and went and put his gift in a bag...changed clothes and headed to my parents house. Josh left work a little later than normal soo...he met us over there. We had a great time..My sister and I were the only kido's in town soo...we hung out and ate some cake and hot dogs.

After we got home I went for a much delayed run...it felt really good, but man am I out of shape... Mati hadn't had a nap all afternoon so...after bath time she was out. She had really little coughing except when she woke up in the night, and I think I wiped her nose 1 or 2 times after school...This was a big improvement from the weekend.

Mati loves to share things with her mommy..kisses...toys...books..food...her binky.....and her cold....I have been miserable since yesterday. It now moved into my chest, and well I am just really hoping to feel better soon...staying positive.

Our world is changing in a couple of weeks. Josh is going back to school so he can sit for his CPA. Monday - Thursday nights he will be at school. I know Mati and me will manage...if Roni can do 3 weeks with 3 kids and working.....I can do it.. I know that this will better our future and while I am dreading it, I am trying to be the supportive wife and be very positive. I have had a lot on my mind lately about being a good mother. I want to be a good example for Mati...I want her to always know her mom is a positive person and not a person that puts other people down. I try not to get caught up in gossip or talking bad about others...I mean aren't we big kids now...Does it ever stop? I caught myself yesterday getting really heated over something I read, but you know...does it really matter? They don't affect my world and in all reality it's a sad person that feels they need to take stabs at people. I don't want my child to grow up in that kind of environment. I want a nonjudgmental home.. I want to be a great mom, but I know I can't be perfect. I just hope Mati forgives the things I do wrong, and learns from them..

No comments:

Post a Comment