Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Tasty Sponge

I am so ready for the weekend.. I took Friday off once again... Work will be quite busy for the rest of the month and my boss will be taking some vacation time...food shows...not to mention a couple of free be holidays in there....so...I will take my day to hold me over for a while. As you know Josh comes home around lunch soo...its nice to have Friday off. I need to re-coop anyways. If it hasn't been one thing ..it has been another..I am realizing that this is life..I am always going to be overwhelmed...tired..its life, and I need to be a big girl and suck it up.

We watched the Biggest Loser last night and I have to admit I was not happy with the result, although she looked great and really played the system...I want a barbie pink dress to wear out one day..

Mati's birthday party is really coming to life...I am of course being the bargain shopper that I am and I have started to buy stuff up on sale...It's an awesome theme that just popped into my head this week.. Josh and I were walking in our neighborhood and BAM!! It just hit me. I had an ok theme..one that I was ok with...not 1 year birthday material...I was just going with the flow..I'll make the best of it blah blah blah...BUT now I am in super creative mode... I never thought I could be this creative...It is going to be an awesome birthday party. Now...I am on to what to get Mati..I was thinking a kitchen but after looking at how big the kids are that are playing with them that might be Christmas...What is an ideal 1 year gift? I need some help on this sooo suggestions are welcome. :)

I have got to go for a run tonight... we have church and I am just going to have to fit it in some where.

Mati is doing a lot better. She is my little happy girl again.... Ears are still infected ...her 9 month check up is next week so I will bring that to his attention, but I am sure he will see for himself. Today is day 3 of all day daycare. She has went everyday this week and for the entire day...this is a first. She has done really well. She is extra clingy at night, but that's ok....I love it anyways. When I walk in the door and she see's me, I can't get to her fast enough. Yesterday she was sitting in the table finishing up her lunch with her back to the door...I said hello to her teacher as I walked in and she flipped her head around with the biggest smile on her face. She knows just how to melt me heart. Last night as Josh was giving Mati her bath mati decided she would taste test her sponge...literally...she would bites pieces off and spit them in her water. It was pretty funny, she sat there smiling so big...

I am also trying out a new venture...for some extra cash..I will let you know details soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment