Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Memorial Day

Let me back track just a little...



Last Friday was Mati's 9 month check up...Josh took her since mommy had to work but I met them over there once they were in the room...My office is right across the street. She weighs 18.5 # (50 %)... she is in the 75th percentile for her height and 95th percentile for her head. So.. She seems a little small to me but thats ok. She is still in 6-9 months and they are a little big at times. She has a small frame like her mommy.. I can start her on table foods now which I am very excited about. We will start weaning her off her bottle soon, and that kinda makes me sad... She gets the idea of her sippy cup..like how to hold it and such, its the sucking part that gets her. She just kind of bites the nipple to get her juice out. She will get a mouth full and put it back down. Her ears were clear. I couldn't believe it. He said that she is probably pulling them from habit. I was just glad to hear they were A ..okay... She met all of her milestones including the one they ask that not "most" kids are doing...I was a little impressed. I think Mati is very smart, but I guess only time will tell. She just seems really intelligent for a 9 month old. Example.....yesterday Josh was feeding Mati and I was getting he stuff ready for daycare I was walking out the back door to shake out her bag. I yelled for Baxter and asked him if he wanted to go outside...I didn't see him so I asked him again and Mati started looking around saying "ater"...it was really cute.



Friday once I got off work I went home and went to bed. I woke up with a really tight throat and after lunchtime I was miserable. My head was hurting so bad I was nauseous. I went to bed at 4:15 and slept through Saturday morning. I was so ticked that I was sick on a holiday weekend and spent 2 days in bed. I missed our pizza movie night and everything.



Josh was a very eager beaver on Saturday morning ...he got up with Mati and cleaned out the garage. After lunchtime I managed to take a shower and run some errands.. I got some awesome new running shoes. I never knew how much shoes can make a difference until now. Growing up wearing skirts...tennis shoes just didn't go with them soo...I never bought them. Before our wedding I was convinced to loose some weight to fit in my wedding dress, so Josh took me to buy some shoes and workout clothes. I had no idea how to buy them, so I bought my normal size shoe..not to mention they were heavy. My second toe on both feet turned black and fell off before my wedding...yeah...I was way to embarrassed to tell him I bought the wrong size. soo....2 years later...I went and got some new shoes...and they are amazing.. We went to my parents house for a bit that afternoon until my head started killing me again soooo..back home..we crashed..



Sunday we did our usual Sunday school class...unfortunately I had some psycho moments that morning...thank God for my hubby...thanks for the breakfast although I was a butthead. :) We headed off to Pasadena to see Josh's grandparents...the rain was horrible and it made for a long afternoon...we came home...had bath time and Josh and Mati went to bed at 9. I started cleaning and man did I go crazy. I have no idea where I got the energy. I cleaned out Mati's closet and her room..did laundry...cleaned carpet...I did so much..My house was spotless..I went to bed at 1....fun fun...



Monday was a really fun day...I went to water aerobics class with my mom at 9...it was a blast...then we all headed to the beach...Mati loved the water. She kicked her legs splashed water. It was so much fun watching her.

No comments:

Post a Comment