Wednesday, April 8, 2009

What a week?!?!?!

Well where do I start...I guess with Monday. Last week we got our long awaited call from "A Place to Grow"...and they have spot open from Mati. Thanks to some strings being pulled of course. Thankfully my boss knew the owner so she had Mati's name right on top. ;) We gave Tottenberry's the news and lets just say it didn't go so well. In our contract we must have skimmed over the part that says.....4 WEEK NOTICE! Well obviously I don't want Mati there for 4 more weeks....unfortunately we just kinda had a bad experience and needed to make a change. After dealing with all of that Mati will be starting at A place to grow next week...full time. This place is the shizznit....lol...and I am so glad Mati has the priviledge to go there...average waiting list time is a year. After all of that Mati has had the worst runny nose possible. Its been horrible. She is having a hard time with her bottle and eveything...time for the humidifier....uhh...

Other than that we have had a pretty non eventful week at home. It seems like we have been so busy though. Maybe its just everything that is going on. We are getting ready for Easter. We are going to go get pictures done with little miss priss. She is scooting and turning circles still... My weekend housework....re located itself to week house work. I haven't gotten Mati's headband made. Our driver at work went to El Salvador this week which leaves me or my boss to run deliveries throughout the week. I am glad tomorrow is Friday. Josh is off tomorrow which means I don't have to get anything ready tonight. So....I am going to relax....maybe....I went to a bootcamp on Sunday morning and let me tell ya, until yesterday it hurt to sneeze..cough...laugh....We did like 500 crunches ...150 of those was with a 10lb medicine ball...he also brings rings that he hangs from football goal post. You have to use your upper body stregth to pick yourself up and flip backward and then forward again....they call it "skinning the cat".... My arms ached from that exercise. Apparently they work out in rain or shine...I really enjoyed it!

My cousin found out she is expecting and I am very happy for her. We don't talk as much anymore, but I am glad to hear she is doing great!

I am ready for Easter....ready to feel like its a holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment