Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Getting it back together

Well after a rather long week/weekend Josh and myself are getting things back together. Yesterday I actually went and tanned before going to pick little miss priss up. I always go get her and wait until later in the night and I am gone for an hour after the drive there...tanning..the drive back...It was so nice to go right after work. It's less than 2 minutes from my office so..lets just say I felt a ton better when I left. I picked up Mati and headed home to start dinner. After dinner we finally got on our bikes again...whew! We only rode 6 miles, but we were exhausted. Josh tried to get me to ride our usual 12 but we haven't been on our bikes in about 3 weeks so there was no way.

We have started giving Mati a bath in her bath tub. Its amazing. We use to always give her a bath with one of us in the bath tub with her, but lately we have been enjoying just giving her a bath by herself. I tried putting her in the bathtub solo....her butt slid everywhere. I don't think there is anything more slippery than a wet baby. It was more work than I wanted so I finally got her tub out we have had and I should have started putting her in that months ago. There is a spot that is foam and she seems like she is stuck to it, so now we are able to bath her alone. It's kinda small, but she wants all her toys in it, therefore she is packed in there with bubbles and toys. Its too cute. I will post some pics tonight.

The working out thing was put on the back burner with Mati being sick...but I didn't go backwards on the weight. I am excited about that. After our ride last night I felt amazing..Josh took some pics of me in my riding clothes and I didn't look at bad as I thought. I wear the spandex so I call myself big booty judy....lol..he hates it!! He is always trying to convince me that I must be blind....ohh well....

I hope everyone is having a great week. I am so glad we are back to normal!

No comments:

Post a Comment