Wednesday, April 22, 2009

It's about that time...

Well I don't have much time to blog so I thought I would do a quick one. Last night we rode our bikes and tanned...day 2 back on track. It feels great! Busy at work today..Mati was trying to say mama this morning..,When I went home for lunch she was also trying to put her binky in my mouth. Silly girl. Happy 8 month Birthday to Mati...yesterday...lol...Tomorrow is our Friday soo, yeah......Oh BTW I know I am slacking on the pictures...They will be up tonight I promise!

P.S. A blog I reccomend....www.mattlogelin.com. It will make your heart melt. Have a box of tissues handy. He was featured on Oprah last week. His wife died from a blood clot 27 hours after giving birth to their Madeline..early! I have started at the begining and I am overwhelmed by his story...its amazing..he has a potty mouth, but if I lost the love of my life I might have some words to share also. Please let me know what you think about it~

No comments:

Post a Comment