Monday, March 9, 2009

My Love

Today it has been 2 years since those crazy in love people said "I do"...First and foremost we are so very blessed....2 years ago Marriage sounded like hmmmm the next step so we went for it. Looking back.......we were CRAZY!!!! The past 2 years our road has been a little bumpy with some curves thrown in at the right time. I am so glad we took such a leap of faith at such a young age....I can't even imagine what my life would be like without you! Josh, you are my heartbeat. I am so glad you asked me to marry you 3 1/2 years ago. Thank you for making me a mommy to a beautiful little girl....She has us wound around that little finger so tightly! I love watching you be a daddy. I see her watch you in amazement...not to mention that her first "social smile" was to her daddy when he came home from work! You feel like home to me!!!!

10 Things I love about Josh Kozel~

10. The way you look in jeans... ;)

9. That you still splash me with the waterhose while we wash a car.

8. You let me sleep in every Saturday and make me breakfast.

7. You always listen, when I need you to!

6. You make me feel like the prettiest girl in the world...and you are the luckiest guy!

5. You write me love letters.

4. You never take my side...I know I complain about it, but you actually help me see the good in people I wouldn't have noticed if you didn't point it out.

3. You love my family as much as I do.

2. You gave me a beautiful image of you...(as a girl)....lol...and apparently you want many more ;)

1. You sweep me off my feet without even trying when you flash that "get over here" smile!

Thank you for a wonderful 2 years and I can't wait to spend forever with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment