Monday, March 9, 2009

Time Change and Bike Rides!

Well first and foremost I am loving the time change!! My little girl slept in a bit and mommy isn't nursing anymore so I got to soak up some time with her in the bed this morning smothering her with kisses! She loved it and I loved it!!! okay....back to Friday!

Since last Thursday night Josh and I have been riding our bikes religiously. Mati loves her buggy we haven't had any fussy moments yet! We have been averaging about 8 miles a day...and I am started to see a difference in my shape. The scale hasn't changed but I am ok with that. My stomach is much more toned and I am wanting to loose some of this booty!!! So Friday Josh took me out to lunch...something we never do...and once I got home from work we went for a bike ride...Got home and washed my car....and Josh made dinner...then we went and got groceries....rented a movie and once we got home and I cleaned up a bit we were too tired to watch it!

Saturday I slept in....big surprise...once we got moving we went for a bike ride... ate lunch...washed the other car and worked in the flower beds while Josh fertilized ...cleaned the garage...and then I cleaned house...Man I am tired just thinking about it! We were suppose to go to dinner for our anniversary, but I just couldn't manage to get dressed. So we picked up Chinese instead. I had been kind of a butt head all day so I tried to make nice by stomaching some of his favorite food. It seemed to work... ;).....

Sunday was a little chaotic....Mati spit up on her clothes right before we needed to walk out the door...then we couldn't find her matching headband for what she had on...therefore we were like 20 minutes late. Josh HATES to be late. I had to deal with a monster during church so I decided to surrender and hang out in the nursery. Josh took me to lunch instead of doing dinner tonight and he asked me for ANOTHER baby!!!! He mentioned it kinda like "pass the salt"......You could tell he was nervous but he was very serious. I thought he was joking...he had to be right... nope...he was serious....as a heart attack. I made a pack with him that in November we will try...Pray we don't conceive for a while ;) Don't get me wrong, I love being a mommy and I loved being pregnant. I am just not ready ready! I still don't feel like I am in my own skin yet. okay moving on....we went for our bike ride ....and ... got ready for night service....

The weekend flew by,but I feel so accomplished! I loved leaving a clean house, garage, and riding in a clean car. Maybe I should just concede that I am a little OCD about cleaning!!!!

Mati Update: I will make Josh post some recent pics of her tonight. She has started singing...it's quite funny, and she yells.....lol....At church yesterday she would yell and yell so ....to the nursery we went. No teeth yet....she is having a hard time cutting them....I throw her up the air because she loves it so much....she has started going "ahh" kinda like more and she grunts in her on way to say no.....She also has a certain way of clamping those gums together when she doesn't want anymore baby food. Saturday she blew mouth fulls back at me....ohh the joys of motherhood. She will be starting at Tottenberrys private school next week part time. She will be there 2 days a week and I think it will be good for her!!! Still no crawling but I will keep you updated!!!

1 comment: