Friday, March 27, 2009

Sick ...Sick and More Sick...

Well we have all been so sick this week....I am so glad that I feel much better today. I wish I could say the same for my little sunshine. She has been throwing up every 2 or 3 days. Last night was her 3rd time since last Friday. I felt so sorry for her. I got up and got myself together and couldn't believe she was still asleep. So I cleaned house and went to wake her up. She was covered in vomit....my sheets....her onesie was soaked all the way to her pj bottoms....her hair...I felt horrible. She sleeps in my bed....Why didn't I notice? She smelled so bad...I washed her hair and her body down....got her ready and we headed out the door. She went to work with mommy for a couple of hours today. She has a Dr.'s appt at 1:30. Apparently the nurse said it was going around and generally lasted a week...ok....today was day 7 so....she is going to the Dr. Her daddy is taking her.

Tonight I am going to make 1 last attempt to search out an Easter dress. I have 2 places to hit up on my list. If not I am sticking to the dress I bought her. She is doing the cutest thing. She swings her feet in her swing. My mom has an old school swing that sits her up right and she loves it. I picked her up on Monday and she was sitting there swinging her feet.. She looked so grown up. Today I had her sitting in her bumbo seat on my desk while mommy worked and she was doing the same thing. I will have to get a video and post it. We still haven't made much progress on the crawling thing. We put her on her knee's and prop her up and she will sit there and do the booty dance until she is laying flat on the floor. Then she wants to be picked up..... She can also pull herself up now. She has been doing that since she was about 5 months with help, but now she needs no assistance. She has realized she needs her feet a certain way to pull herself up. This is all done while holding mommy and daddy's hands. She isn't pulling up on furniture yet, but she can stand holding on with no help. I am not very far away though...lol....Other than that she is just developing and learning....she studies everything....my little professor. She will hold the fat on her thighs with both hands and just stare at it. It's hilarious to watch. She fully reaches out to be held. She holds her hands out to me when her daddy has her, and vise versa....if she is playing she will hold her hands up....She is quite dangerous now. She will reach and grab anything. On my kitchen table I have a 3 basket stacker thing that I put fake fruit in. Last night Josh and I were rummaging through the mail for the first time this month and she kept taking the fruit out...so we moved the baskets away and she leaned all the way over so she could get her hands on the frame and pulled it to her so she could get the fruit out. She moves her eyebrows constantly now. When you talk to her or when she is telling you something, she will move them with her expressions....She is always telling us something...this morning at work she talked or sang for an hour straight.

I hope this weekend is non eventful....how about cutting grass or just hanging out....Josh has to go to work in the morning and I need to start working on our Sunday school lesson. I think I gave you a big enough update about my little sunshine!!!

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment