Friday, March 13, 2009

Weekend Plans...

WOOHOOO so glad its Friday. My parents are in MS so Josh had to take off to watch Mati today. She has her appointment at 2:00. I can't wait to hear how much she has grown. She is so long and very proportionate. Tonight we are going to go look for her an Easter dress. I found a really cute dress at Gymboree, but I am thinking that since it is the only dress there that stands out and Gymboree is so reasonable, there will be 100 little girls wearing that dress. :) I know...how vain....sorry....its the truth. S I am on the hunt for an adorable dress...Tomorrow we are going to get Mati's pictures done and I can't wait. She is going to look so cute. We are having 4 friends over on Saturday night so...we should have lots of fun. This blog is oh so short, we just wanted to let you know what was happening in our house!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment