Wednesday, March 11, 2009

What time is it?

Ok so my day started off a little hectic this morning....Josh has an alarm clock on his side that didn't change with the time change last weekend....So I was suppose to get up early this morning and curl my hair and really look nice for work...We have about half a dozen interviews for a sales position and my boss's boss is in town from Dallas. So I was very confused by the time this morning so instead of getting up an hour early I got up about 10 minutes late. Josh and I stayed up to watch a movie last night and I told him I would straighten the house up in the morning before I left. So I decided to go straight with a nice suit and still clean the house before I left. Tonight we have breaking bread in the homes and my mom needs Mati picked up on time, and sense I will be at work late with interviews Josh is leaving work early to help out....Did I mention I am running on fumes? I have black circles under my eyes and I just look horrible. I am so tired and would love tomorrow to be Saturday, is that possible? I am going home to finish up dinner...clean up....bike ride and then make dessert for our H2H ....I am so glad its not at my house this time.

Josh and I rode our bikes 12 miles yesterday. After I got off work and picked up Mati, I had dinner ready when Josh walked in the door. We inhaled our food and took off on our bikes to Malibu Tan in Silverlake. We tanned and headed home. Mati sang halfway there before dozing off. She loves the little buggy. We put her some toys in there and she just loves to look at everything. We were home a lot quicker than what it took to get there. We gave Mati her bath and just relaxed the rest of the night. We watched Australia ....it was pretty good. Anyways...Josh still hasn't budged on the baby idea....Hopefully he will see how much fun one on one with Mati would be.

Ok so I am about to leave work so...Have a great Wednesday....bc mine sucked! ;)

1 comment:

  1. So, ya'll are still coming over this weekend right!? ;)

    ReplyDelete