Thursday, March 12, 2009

FURRRREEEEZZZZINNNGG!!!

So just when I am getting use to this beautiful weather....a cold front blows through... Burr! I just wish it could make up its mind.....Spring......Winter....Spring....Winter....uhh...80's to 50's..How exciting? Last night Josh and I went to Jay and April's H2H at their house instead of ours!! We had a blast. My cheesecake was a hit...I am going to have to store that recipe. Little Miss Mati did wonderful playing with Jude and Lilly....Jude is 3 and he just kept petting her..It was hilarious. They played with her and kept her company while we did the video and Mati was ready for mommy by the time the discussion time came up. We ate and all chatted..... We got home around 9:30ish...I came home to an absolute mess...My dishwasher was even open....So after I got done cleaning I enjoyed some time with my hubby!!!

The time change effects are starting to really hit me....I am exhausted...I really love the daylight difference though. I guess I will take the bad with the good and not be a "murmurer". .....anyways...I have to be at work tomorrow by 6:30....boo on that. Mati has her Dr. appointment tomorrow. I know I know....her 6 month check up is tomorrow and she will be 7 months next Saturday. Bad mommy award goes to me. Since we aren't doing shots its not that big of a deal. I found out that its quite common now that people aren't doing shots... That kinda puts me at ease. Other than that we are just enjoying Mati. Its so funny to see her with strangers ....she smiles at everyone now.....verses the baby that was so solemn...She still studies people, but she seems happier! She loves being the center of attention, last night during discussion she would screech and scream. Today she scooted a couple of inches on the floor. She was so mad at me for putting on her tummy. She would put her knees under her and push off. It was so cute. It looks like the extra tummy time Josh and I have been doing is paying off.

1 comment:

  1. You said it's kinda common that people aren't doing shots, but a nurse at Dr. Binder's office (my pedi) and I were talking about that last week when we were there and she sent me home a handout to give to you! I had just told her that you weren't vaccinating Mati until she was older because of your beliefs about autism, but she said that the illnesses/diseases are ten times worse. She told me that if Mati were to ever catch something I coudln't have Jaycee around her. Anyway, just food for thought! I wasn't going to give you the handout because I was sure you had read it all online, but you want it I'll give it to you! :)

    ReplyDelete