Thursday, March 5, 2009

3rd Time's the Charm

Ok, so this is my 3rd time to start a blog in the past 3 days and I am determined to finish it! I finished the "Twilight" series and wow...I don't know what to do with myself. I loved them. I want to know what happens next in their life. Yes, I know...these are not real people Kate. Other than that we have just been doing our thing. Tuesday we relaxed at home and last night was church. I have decided to quit nursing Mati. It took me forever to to really want to stick to my decision. She is 6 and half months old so I think I did alright. Mati is growing so fast. I still can't believe she will be 1 in less than 6 months. I am starting to think about idea's for her birthday party. Time just flies by. Monday night we went to the hospital to see Jana's baby and she was so tiny. I couldn't believe that Mati was actually smaller than her when she was born... like I said time flies. Josh got his fix with little Jaisly....it's amazing...he use to be so scared of babies.

I am so ready for tomorrow. I need this weekend to catch up on some serious relaxing. If that's possible. I think we are going to go on a bike ride tonight. We both need a good workout. The temperature is nice enough that we can put Mati in her little buggy and pull her. I think she will like looking around at everything. Mati has been cracking us up lately. My mom bought her some beads and she loves them. Last night at church she would hold them up over her head. It was so distracting from the preacher. She throws her arms everywhere now a days. I know its playing to her but she looks so silly. She is starting to interact with other people as well. Before if Mati didn't know you, she didn't care to get to know you. She would never smile at strangers really. That is all changing now. ohh and she lets you know she wants to be picked up too. She will arch her back and lift herself off of whatever she is laying on.

Funny Story: Josh is going to kill me for this....Tuesday night Josh had a long day at work so he told me he wanted pancakes, eggs, and biscuits for dinner = comfort food. So after dinner Mati started getting a little fussy so I told him she might have a wet diaper. So he goes to start her bath and change her diaper. I start doing the dishes and he walks in the kitchen alone and looking pretty grossed out. I asked him what was wrong and he said, "look at me"... he had poop on him...lol...he told me he felt something wet on his clothes and his hand so he just rubbed it in. hahah Next he noticed Mati had a blowout in her diaper and she had poo poo all over her pants so he left the kitchen to go get him and her cleaned up. I couldn't stop laughing. As I am finishing the cleaning I hear him yelling for me...so I ran in there to find Mati and Josh covered in poop. Poor Mati had poop on her hand, down her leg...on her tummy...up her back. Josh was freaking out. Mati was lifting herself off the table and wanted to play in her messy diaper. Needless to say....mommy took over so daddy could clean himself up and they could take a bath!

ok so I thought you deserved a long one Jody!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much! It is about time, I live for your blogs about all of you, they are so much fun!!!

    ReplyDelete