Thursday, February 12, 2009

Beautiful Day!!!

I am super suprised I actually have down time on a day like today. For those of you who don't know I am an inside sales rep for a meat company. We are very high end and sell to white table cloth restaurants downtown. Valentines is a great and busy week since all the love birds will flock to fancy places on love day!
Josh and I hosted Breaking Bread in our home last night. We had a great time getting to know one of the new couples from our church. They are such sweet people. I was a little hesitant about hosting something in our house on a weeknight because anyone that knows me....knows I have a touch of OCD when it comes to my house and I obsess over the smallest things. Poor Josh. Everything looked great and went great!
Valentine's is in 2 whole days!!! We are starting it on Friday night though. I don't like the Valentine crowd so we are doing dinner tomorrow night instead. I can't wait to dress Mati. Saturday is going to be a fun for Josh and I.
Mati is doing ok with this teething thing. She has been kinda cranky and you can't tell her mouth is hurting her. I just hope it will come thru and be over with. She develops more personality everyday. The time is flying by, and she will be 6 months next week. Its so hard to believe. I am so excited to see all the first the next 6 months has in store for us...
Happy Valentine's to all!!!! Go give someone some lovin.. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment