Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Running Around!

Well it's Wednesday...which to me is more like Thursday. I have Friday off which I am very excited about. Josh only works until lunch on Fridays so hello....QT time! Tonight we have Breaking Bread in our house...fun fun...and tomorrow is Grey's!!! It has been a really good week, and I can't wait for this weekend. I have never put this much thought in Valentine's Day before. Sadly I have always went with the mold that love day is all about the girl and not the guy and blah blah blah......Seriously....why? My hubby is a great man and does more than is expected..shouldn't he get to have some fun on love day...I have some pretty corny stuff planned. I know he will get a kick out of it. I agree with Laura on the flowers and chocolate.....its a nice gesture ...but a WASTE of money. Flowers will die and I am trying to look the other way when it comes to chocolate. Mati is going to look so cute in her Valentine's outfit. She suprises me everyday with how much she wants to interact with us. I was talking to Josh on his way home, as I was making dinner Mati was on the counter in her Bumbo seat. I put Josh on speaker phone and let him say hello. She kept reaching for the phone with both hands, no mam. I have started telling her NO when she whines or you can tell she isn't happy. She just kinda stares back. She loves loves loves to be tickled. She got so tickled last night at Josh's parents house. I love to hear her laugh. It is probably the best sound I have ever heard! Anyways.. I am going to be out of the office most of the day with my boss, I just wanted to put a quick update for Jody!!!! There you go missy!

1 comment: