Monday, June 22, 2009

Big Girl

Well little Miss Kozel is 10 months old.... She is such a joy to have in our life. God has really blessed us. Mati lights up a room with her laughter and love. She is such a loving baby and when my dad rocks her to sleep she pats him on his shoulder. He eats it up of course. Mati loves to sing...whether we are in the car or she is putting herself to sleep she sings.. For such a solemn baby in the beginning she bloomed into such a happy baby with a constant smile on her face. She loves "Tah Ter" and they play together constantly. Her favorite teacher at school is Mrs. Lynn..Mati actually gets jealous if another baby gets in her lap....."I am like hellloooo, mommy is right here"...I am so happy she is in a place that she loves and they love her. Mati loves her biter biscuits and I let her have one as a treat after her dinner every night with her juice. During dinner she will ask for her juice by saying "uuuiicccccee", she really puts an emphasis on the c. She loves to swing and sit outside in her pack n play. She LOVES to swim. I think she must see it as a huge bath tub. She loves her baths and cries when she has to get out at times. She gets one every night and I think she looks forward to them.

I can't believe 10 months ago I was miserably pregnant ready to get this baby out. Josh and I went all out on her nursery and couldn't wait for her to see it, I guess that's why it took my nine months to let her sleep in there....hahaha. When my water did break Josh kept his cool. He wanted to get pulled over on the way to the hospital, but I insisted he drive the speed limit. After 14 hours of the worst pain I have ever felt, I met this amazing little person that has my heart in her hands forever. I loved being pregnant. I loved getting to feel her move, and I loved Josh getting to see my belly move from across the room. I felt really good for most of my pregnancy never had better skin. I never thought I could love someone so much. She has made me a better person and I always want to improve for her.

So to Mati.....Daddy and I love you unconditionally forever. There is nothing to great that you can't accomplish. You have been a ray of sunshine since those chubby cheeks entered this world. You amaze us everyday with how much you learn and grow. I pray that God protects you every minute of every hour. I am so thankful that God trusted us with a little piece of heaven. You make us so proud to be a mommy and daddy. We watch you for hours and we still can't fathom this great love affair we have with you. It's too great for words. Although we wish we could keep you a baby forever we know you must grow into an amazing woman and make your mark on this world. We love you forever.

Mommy and Daddy xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment