Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Working it

Today does not feel like Tuesday. My morning was way too chaotic for it to only be the 2nd day in the week....uhhhh... Mati's cold is back in full swing...congestion...nose running like a faucet...you name it...she's got it..

Last night after Josh got home we ate dinner and headed over to my parents house to I could practice some water aerobic routines....after we headed home and I went for a run while Mati enjoyed her bath time with daddy...( I am letting him give her most of her baths since he starts school next week) I am started to run faster and will bump up my distance tonight. We both worked out with our medicine ball and I am feeling it...not to mention my calves are killing me today. I actually did 10 girl push ups....this is never one of my strong suits so...10 is good for me.

Josh was stung by either a hornet or a wasp over the weekend...its still red around it and has some heat in it. Lats night should have been his night with Mati, but he opted to take some Benedryl and crash....Mati started waking up at 1120 and after many failed attempts to get her back to sleep I put her in our bed...still nothing...I cat napped until after 5...I made Josh take her and I rolled over. I over slept by 10 minutes or so which in mommy world that can throw you off a good 30 minutes if you aren't careful. As we are rushing out of the door on time....I remember we moved the car seat to the Lexus last night to go to my mom's and I am screwed....Josh is very one track in the morning...I still don't know how he didn't notice the car seat in the backseat....seriously? soooo you don't want to know how I got my child to Daycare this morning..I am just thankful we literally live less than 2 minutes away.....and now I have to worry about picking her up.....ahhhhh.....

Tonight is my aerobics class...and I am already ready for the weekend..Lord help me..

No comments:

Post a Comment