Thursday, June 4, 2009

Investigator..

Mati has become such an investigator. If she hears something she wants to know where its coming from...This morning she was trying to stand up using the cabinet door and pull my hot straightener down...I learned quickly what she was doing and moved the cord on to the counter so it didn't look too appealing.

I didn't get to run last night, and I am kinda glad...I needed the break. My calves have been so sore. Atleast I know I am doing something. I can't remember the last time I was this slim..probably high school. I am very tempted to put my wedding dress on this weekend..lol...I am ready to do a drastic change to myself...maybe my hair ..new make up...I dunno..I feel like I have looked like this since I was 16.....ohh well..

We had church last night and Mati was soo bad...she was ready to go to sleep and ready to go home. She likes her bath at 7 and bedtime between 830 to 9...she is definitely on a routine and she hates to be off. The bride of chucky emerges and it is not pretty. My nieces and nephews just kinda ohh and ahhh over her and it's so sweet to watch. They remind me of myself when they were born...Man I am getting old. They are constantly wanting to hold her, and make her laugh. Mati is to busy trying to figure out who they are.

Water aerobics tonight...I can't wait..I am really liking it! It makes my afternoon completely rushed and crazy, but after its over I feel like super mom has done it again...lol...Friday tomorrow and date night with my sexy husband...Man I love you baby...your like the laces in my shoes...lol....mmmuuaahhh*

2 comments:

  1. I so understand with the whole curiosity with Mati. Anakin is the same way! We are learning the word no.
    I so applaud you on your weight loss! Great Job. I still have 5 lbs to go. It's just so hard to get to the gym. You are my inspiration!
    Have a wonderful date night with Josh! Lord knows it is time for Dani and I to have a date..it's been to long.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA I can't believe she laughs! Mati is adorable! Anakin actually cries when I tell him NO. And he will continue to do what every he is doing, while crying. I guess he knows that he is going to get in trouble, but is so stubborn that he continues on. But today he had a change of heart on the word no..i will write all that in a post later.
    yeah i'm starting to eat healthy again, I'm a junk food addict!
    It's so hard to be in school and have a baby! and I'm not even working. So imagine if I had to do all three! omg! it's hard so dont blame urself for not going back to school yet!
    you are super mom! you do so much!

    ReplyDelete