Monday, June 8, 2009

bye,bye

ok so I always forget to include this in my post, but Mati did this at lunch so its sparked my memory. The past few weeks Mati has learned how to wave...she doesn't really know what she is doing...yesterday during naptime she would wave and say "hey" in our bed...She doesn't say "bye bye" but if you say it she will wave....

Today when I went to visit her on my lunch she was in the best mood...when I picked her up and played with her I told her I was about to go bye bye....she waved to all her little friends like she was going too.... :( it broke my heart to leave her....lol....

ohh and she knows what my sunglasses are...today we were sitting on the floor playing and I asked her where mom's glasses were....she looked on top of my head and pulled them down...she was sooo excited...

Last week I was wondering if Mati knew what her binky was....most kids have a nickname for it, but Mati never calls it anything so I asked her if I could have her binky...she looked and me and took it out of her mouth...twisted it around and tried to stick the nipple in my mouth...so...ding ding...she knows what her binky is.....

ok ok...I was sitting at work thinking about her and all these things I wanted to share came rushing in...I had to release.....

No comments:

Post a Comment