Wednesday, June 10, 2009

What a race..

I can't believe today is only hump day...seriously?.... I am ready for Friday. Actually I am ready for the weekend of the 4th of July. We are going on a mini vacation and frankly...I need it... So far this week has been a little crazy, nothing the dynamic duo can't handle...lol...

Josh started school on Monday night....he wasted his gas even getting there because the professor couldn't get his computer logged on and Josh was home by 745 or so...it was nice.. When he walked in the door Mati clapped for him she was so excited...We had played our little hearts out while he was gone.. I took a video of her in her highchair being her mischievous self...Once Josh got home he took a video of Mati standing next to the ottoman dancing, let me tell you..she was getting down...lol.. She passed out about 8:15...ohh yeah Monday I got pulled over by a constable...who would have thought they actually have radars...hmm he wrote me a warning....gee officer thanks for wasting 10 minutes of my lunch break....My hands were shaking so much you would have thought I had pot in my car...lol...ohh well Thank ya Jesus!!!

Tuesday was an absolute race....I went to work....left...picked Mati up...My mom is in MS and usually does a cleanup of her pool and yard(poop)..so...I went home and got Mati's things ready since she will be hanging out with Josh's mom...thanks again...we headed to my mom's and did some poop detail....got some things ready for the class...took her over there dropped her off...headed back to my mom's...got more things ready...cleaned the pool...got the noodles out...taught the class...went and picked some fresh pea's out of my parents garden...picked sleeping Mati up...she never woke up in the transfer to her crib..she was exhausted...I started the laundry I was so behind on...boiled bottles cleaned house...woke miss priss up to give her a bath and a bottle ....she whined the whole time I dressed her but I have to keep her on schedule..she gets a bath every night except for maybe Sunday night...ok so ..laid her back down...and kept working...made Josh's lunch..got things ready for daycare..cleaned house...Finally my love walked in the door and I was sooooo tired.....

The past 2 nights I have been sleeping so hard...the minute my head hits the pillow I feel like I blink and its 4 and Mati needs a bottle...She has been doing really well with sleeping in her crib. She actually sleeps longer in her crib in the morning than she did in my bed ... not to mention she looks so freakin comfortable. She was really happy this morning..

Her and momma aren't doing much or anything tonight...I am picking her up and we are just chillin..I need to go pick our ipods up from my sister but nothing else... I haven't ran since last Friday and ohh well...don't care...Next Monday we start the ridiculous diet and working out....90 days and I can do it....soooo I am relaxing this week..drinking my cokes and savoring every minute of it.....

Tomorrow will be another crazy running around day, but we can do it...

I will make Josh post the 2 video's tonight...He says I am computer illiterate..

No comments:

Post a Comment