Thursday, June 11, 2009

Fabulous...

Today is going to be an amazing day...I can just feel it. The day is what you make of it, and I am determined to make it a great day.

Yesterday we ran the roads after I picked her up...Her teachers bday is tomorrow and she won't be there so...we made her a cake and took it this morning. She was really surprised.. We had so much fun last night we played and did all of our usual stuff without daddy..... I left the living room for 5 seconds yesterday annd she was pulling apart my decorative bowl that sits on my coffee table...we were straightening my bedroom and she pulled herself up next to my bed. She is doing a little better on her stage 3 foods...still trying to master chewing...I always give her a cookie and juice after dinner and she loves it...then its bathtime...we had a blast doing that last night. We read some books and played in her room..Josh called on his way home and since he got out a little early he insisted that I keep her awake... He didn't see her at all on Tuesday.. and he hated it...so he now goes into work at 8 instead of 6:15 and helps get Mati ready....today was our first day soo.. we were a little off...I need to get us more on a schedule for daddy helping out. I am so thankful.

Tonight is water aerobics = crazy day!

I am ready for my parents to get home....

ok so this is short post but will have to do...

No comments:

Post a Comment