Friday, June 12, 2009

Taking Steps and Weekend Plans..

well a little updating to do....

Mati started taking steps yesterday officially.... She started by pulling herself up on the ottoman and walked around it.... and then stretched one hand out to the chair and walked over. She then proceeded to walk back and forth between the chair and ottoman. She just had this look of wonder on her face, ohh I love that face. This morning she was playing with her little table...and she walked around it...I was so glad her daddy got to see her do it.

Last night was water aerobics class...it was quite small...just 3 of us...but we really pushed and got a good workout... Mati spent some time with Josh's parents and I picked her up shortly after the class was over...

We did our usual routine and got stuff ready for today...this morning went so much better than yesterday, we actually had a little family time before Josh headed off...It was nice..

This weekend we will be running around looking getting some different quotes on a birthday cake for Mati..... and looking at a different park...her invitation proof will be available next week and I am going to get her 1 year photo's done at the end of the month next month so I can get the invites done soon after. I still can't believe almost 1 year has passed since I gave birth to my little piece of heaven. Time flies...This is also our last weekend of pizza and movie night...We are starting our diets and work out plans next Monday so...it will be like a chicken and movie night..lol... I have totally indulged myself this week..I am a junk food junkie and knowing I will have to control myself for 90 days I had to feed the beast. I have had a blueberry cake donut and a coke every morning and fast food 4 times this week... soooo I am now tired of it and ready to start my diet ...I thought that was pretty good strategy...Josh didn't agree..

So I hope everyone has an amazing weekend and I am not going to say that I am going to post pics or a video..I seem to never get it done....Adios~

No comments:

Post a Comment