Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Rainy Day

It's hard to believe that the sun was shining about 40 mintues ago and the sky was soo blue....the rain, thunder, and lightening has definately put a damper on the day. Hopefully it doesn't last too long.

Today is hump day and boy and I am ready to get over it and on into the weekend. Last night was my first official paid night at water aerobics...I had a great time other than my clock breaking...it sucked...so I have to pick up a new one before Thursday. I think all the ladies had a great time and everyone got what they paid for....a good workout. All of my nieces and nephews were at my parents house, and it was so great to see them. I spent a little time with them, but had to head home early so little Mati moo could get her bath. She still wasn't feeling good so she whined her whole bath...so that was very short lived... She still wanted to play though. By 9 or so she was out, which is a little later than normal. Josh and I watched the Real Housewives of New Jersy or should I say I watched them while he snoozed...

Josh has been in and out of meetings all day so I really haven't heard from him. I guess I kinda miss him. I have been staying steady with my running and next week Josh and I will start a very intense meal and workout plan. It's one of the hardest you can do so...I better be ripped in 90 days...I just want the line down my stomach...I don't want to look butch...just lean and toned.

Other than that things are just kinda steady around our house. I am starting to accept that I might not get to do a deep clean every weekend and I just need to be happy that my house is clean 90 % of the time.

Friday Josh and I are going on a date...like dinner and a movie...alone...I am really excited. We haven't been out since November sooo....this is much needed. I think it is important for your marriage. Now we will see if it actually happens. It's hard to not feel quilty about leaving her.

Anyways I am hoping to do a picture update tonight or tomorrow so cut me some slack...;)

No comments:

Post a Comment