Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Sore, Sore and MORE Sore...

Ahhh..I am so freaking sore. Not to mention tired...4:45 is coming way to early in the morning. I can barely keep my eyes open. BUT this is all for a good cause and I can do it. I just hope that I adjust after this week and I am feeling like myself again. I didn't know I could ache this much and it sucks. I just thought I was sore yesterday....today it hurts to cross my legs. Today was a lighter workout and I was more awake than I was yesterday. So that's a plus..87 more days to go...

Mati has been her usual self.....full of sass and smiles... after a fall cruising down the furniture, she has started doing splits..she will lower her self down slowly.. Her appetite has picked up and the stage 3 cans of baby food are getting better ...She loves to dance and clap..she is all over the place with the crawling and lately she has started testing her limits.I caught her in the curtains this weekend. I walked around the corner from my room to see my curtains stretched out and the biggest smile on her face. She still thinks no is funny and will pinch my face just to have me spat her hand. crazy girl!! She stands in her crib and anywhere else she feels is stable...including the toilet. She getting to be so much fun and she loves attention. She has also started sleeping through the night again...thank you Jesus..

Josh's first week of school went great. We have finally got our routine down with Josh being home in the mornings and gone at night. Our days run smoothly and Mati is still very much on her routine. Tuesday and Thursdays are a little crazy but it's expected... Mati will be 10 months old on Sunday. Can't believe it. I am working out a lot of the last minute kinks and should be fully prepared for her party in August.

This weekend is Fathers day...woohoo...It Josh's first official one. He is such a great daddy..Mati adores him.

No comments:

Post a Comment