Thursday, September 17, 2009

12 Steps

My Mati Moo is finally attempting to walk!!!! She took 12 steps last night...and then some more. When we went to get her on video..(note to self) we waited to long and she was tired. Oh well it was just an awesome feeling. Her steps before last night were more than one person coaxing her and she took a few steps. Yesterday she was standing in her room and I knelt in front of her and she just continued to take steps until she finally toppled over. My sweet baby is walking!!!!

Another funny story...yesterday when I picked her up from daycare they told me that Mati refused her nap. They said she would stand in her crib yell at them in her jibber jabber and throw her binky. She told me she couldn't tell me how many times she had to pick it up. When she would give it back to her Mati will scream at the top of her lungs. So, I was thinking cool...she will sleep good tonight. WRONG! Every hour at least 1 time and sometimes 2 times she would wake up crying. It was a crazy night and we are freaking tired. Hopefully tonight is a good night and whatever was bothering her is gone!

She was in an okay mood this morning playing with keys and saying "keys" on the kitchen floor..She amazes me everyday! The word mama never gets old and sometimes I am lucky enough to hear "my mama"...I really hope that feeling never fades.

On another note..I have got to stop reading sad blogs..they are really starting to get to me. Example: I read a blog dedicated to Madelyn Sphor. She passed away at 18 months old and her mothers words and are tear jerking in every post. They make me want to run to Mati every day after work like she could just disappear. So....note to self...STOP!

Hope you all have great day and hopefully I can post a video tonight of my little walker!

No comments:

Post a Comment