Friday, September 11, 2009

Rockin out to Josh Groban

It's and early Friday and I am rocking out to "When you say you love me" by Josh Groban...hmmm his voice is amazing.....yummy..if only guys really thought like this or should I say MY guy! *smack....back to reality! This has been a crazy crazy week! My house is covered in dust..its horrible..BUT my floors look amazing...absolutely amazing....we have been missing out! Mati's playroom is also coming together. Her daddy got it all painted and will start working on her wall toy shelf...lol.. Mommy gets to do the area rug and get the material for the poka dot curtains...I can't wait to post some pic's. This room is super creative and I am giving all the credit to the person that put it in the kids and playroom book! They deserve it!

This past week was my last week of teaching my water aerobics class. It was fun, but mamma needs a break. Its going to be the first time in 2 1/2 months that I get my Tuesday and Thursday nights all to myself! Whatever will I do with myself? I think lots and lots of play time with my favorite girl.

We have been staying at my parents house with the floors getting put in, and I woke up to a 1 year old stuffing her binky in my mouth at 4 am.. saying "mama"..."mama"...and she was literally just trying her hardest to put it in my mouth. We have also been teaching her what the monkey says...oooooo aaaaaa she has the oooo part but not the other half..ohh well atleast she is trying. She has been picking up a slew of words and trying to mimic what you are saying...she says juice, keys, kiss, and last night I told her it was time to get dressed and he said essed...she still says ssess for glasses...and she trys to put them in her hair now. If she finds a ponytail holder or a bow she will place it on top of her head.. we tell her she looks so pretty..lol..

I am looking forward to a great weekend with lots of pics..

No comments:

Post a Comment