Monday, September 28, 2009

Laughter

Our home is full of so much love and tons of laughter! Every week it just gets better and every moment just gets sweeter. I am truely thankful for everything I have been given!

Last week I was suddenly bitten by the baby bug. I think its because Mati is walking and getting more independent. She likes to do her own thing more than I like, but I know this is the way things go. Although I have been bitten I think we will enjoy her a little longer without adding to the mix. I had a dream last night about a baby boy, and I left him at home. I just completely forgot him. It was very weird. So maybe this is my mind telling me ~ not yet! So I am just hanging out and soaking up my one on one time with Mati. We need to wait until Josh is at least taking his CPA.

This past weekend daddy was practically no where in sight. For the past week we have only seen him at the dinner table. Mati and I had huge amounts of mommy and Mati time. We played, took walks, and attempted at Mati's first tea party. She would put the cup over her mouth and make noises into it. She also liked putting her little danishes in her cup. Ohh well I am sure it won't be to long before she is begging to do it again..lol.. She also had the worst stomach issues this past weekend. It was horrible. I resulted in call Texas Children's where they informed me no big whoop. So... I am hoping it gets back on track. Anytime we left the house I just prayed she didn't go to the bathroom. Moving on..

Josh and I have splurging on sweets this past weekend...BBQ....AHHH!! He informed me last night that its chicken every night this week. Here we go!

My birthday is Thursday and I am pretty excited. I kind of wanted a "pamper me " theme..lol...massage...nails..toes...hair... girl stuff. I am getting my hair done on Friday and I am trying something a little different I think. I hope Josh likes it, it will be quite different.

I also purchased Miss Mati moo's Halloween costume. Its freakin adorable. I know after this year she will have an opinion about what she wants to be so I am savoring this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment