Sunday, September 20, 2009

Steps...Playroom...P90X Grad

Well Josh, or should I say "Bob the Builder" finally finished his built in toychest & shelves in Mati's playroom, and I have to say that I'm pretty impressed - I didn't think he had it in him! I remember looking at it after the first day and it was still under construction - I was like, it's not as pretty as I thought it would be...he assured me it would look good; skeptical I let him finish...It really turned out great - you would think we hired a carpenter!




...This weekend, Miss Mati started taking steps! Toward the end of last week, we were in her room and she took 12 steps to mommy (ofcoarse daddy wasn't there to see it), but after that - it ceased! They would say she was taking steps at daycare, but after that one night, she would just stand there until she dropped down to her knees and took off crawling! However, this Saturday and Sunday she turned it up a knotch - 2 steps here, 3 steps there...from toy to toy, couch to toy, mommy to daddy; she was getting to where we could just set her down (standing up) and leave her and she would just naturally walk to whatever was closest...here is a little video of her in her playroom - she had to shake her booty to get warmed up, but I hope you all enjoy!





...And last week marked the end of Josh's 90 day journey - he is now a P90X grad! Congratulations - he begged me to let him post before and after results for everyone to see...




3 comments:

  1. Yay congrats on Mati walking!!!!! It's so exciting. That video made me cry, I remember Anakin's first steps.

    Those shelves look great!

    And congrats to Josh on his "graduation"! I told my husband that he has to see these results....now he is all excited about finishing P90X!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Matti is so funny I loved the video! Tell Josh congrats those are some amazing results.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i loved the video! YAYAY! and Josh looks great, tell him congrats :) and the playroom looks awesome too!

    ReplyDelete