Friday, September 18, 2009

Finally Friday

So yesterday I was being a little dramatic and on my soap box a little bit. I had a horrbile day and I don't think it could have gotten much worse. Thankfully its over and I don't want to rehash it!

Mati is headed to the Dr. today. Hopefully she gets some antibiotics and they will knock out her cold/ flu like symptoms. I would bet money she has double ear infections, but we will see. Poor baby! She literally whines all night. So we are a little tired. I hate that anytime I say that..A middle aged woman anywhere will say "Welcome to Parenthood" ...geez..shut up lady! Anyways...hopefully our little pumpkin feels better so we can all get some sleep!

Today is Friday and I am super pumped. We have no plans, and thats the way I like it! None what so ever! I will do some laundry, clean house, wash my car, lounge. ahhhh! I wish I could be there already. Josh has school work to do so Mati and me will disappear for a few hours and let him focus. She surprises me everyday with new words she is repeating. I manage to get all sappy when I start thinking about the little baby that entered this crazy world and the crazy toodler she has become. I learning to not let it all fly by.I hope to post some pictures this weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I am so sorry Mati is not feeling well. I would love to see her new playroom, I bet it is awesome!!! Have ya'll ever talked about putting tubes in her ears because of all the ear infections? Just a thought. I have been missing ya'll at church! Love ya'll

    ReplyDelete