Tuesday, September 29, 2009

"Poop"

We last night Josh taught Mati how to say "poop". It was pretty funny. She would sit there and concentrate and say "pa"..."pop" and we would say poop and she would have this look of deep thought and say "poop". I called my mom and Mati kept telling her poop. My mom was rolling. It was hilarious. So maybe we will work on better words from now on. Its really cool to hear her repeat whatever we say. She tries really hard.

I know I have mentioned my mom has been out of town. I was missing her yesterday so I thought I would take Mati over there after daycare and let her have an oatmeal cookie and then head home. The minute I opened the door she started kicking her feet with excitement. She was disappointed when she realized it was just me and her. I let her eat her cookie and touch all the animals. I got in the fridge for a water and she saw her cheesecake and that was it.... "me..me...num num..me me" so I decided I would take it home and she could have it after her dinner. She started freaking out. She wanted it right then. She started crying tears. so I let her hold it on the way home...3 minutes.. she had her mouth on the top like she was trying to bite into the foil top, She cried the entire way home holding her favorite snack. Once we got home I took it and set it on the car so I could get her out. She started freaking out until she could see it again. The minute we walked in I put her in her high chair and got a spoon. She snickered with excitement at the thought of getting her cheesecake. It was so cute.

At dinner time she had chicken and lima beans with us. She didn't really care for the corn but loved the other. We had lots of walking time since I had given her a bath before Josh got home. She walked back and forth in the living room. By 8 she was out! She got up in the middle of the night, I think her legs were cramping.

Ohh well..hopefully a repeat of last night tonight. 2 Days until my Bday....I am so ready to be pampered...

No comments:

Post a Comment