Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Wishing it was Friday

Wednesday...the middle of the week: Hump day some call it...but I just want it over with already. I have the worst allergy/ sinus crap going on and I just wish it would freakin go away!

I guess I will back track from the weekend~

Friday Josh took the day off so he could finally finish his toy shelves...Its pretty neat. The bottom opens up to a ton of space to throw her toys in and I am able to neatly put some on the shelves for decor reasons. I can't wait to get the window seat cushion, valance, and rug in there. The pictures on the wall will be just finger paint pictures of the weather at different times that we will frame. I am going to put some rain boots on the wall for some storage (little things) colors...paper... and an umbrella open hanging from the ceiling with clear beading attached to look like rain drops! So much to do and so little time to do it in. Anyways..Josh worked on his shelf while Mati and I played. Then we had a lazy night and just had some family time!

Saturday we spent the morning lounging...I got pancakes which made my day and I cleaned a little bit. That afternoon we went to my mom and dads and had some family time with my brother and his wife. Mati would really take steps to Ashley more than anyone. After leaving there we headed to the grocery store and ran a few errands.

Sunday was church and after Josh and I literally laid on the couch for 3 hours. We napped, watched a little Law and Order, played with Mati. After feeling like a bum, I decided to wash my car and feel like I did something...cleaned house and crashed!

Monday was nothing less than hectic. My boss was playing in a golf tournament and my driver was at home sick. So i was building pallets..cleaning for the sales rep that was coming in from out of town and just trying to keep my sanity.

Yesterday I went home with the worst sinus pressure....today I just trying to make it!

Mati has such a funny personality. She loves loves loves to dance and she loves her babies stroller. She is walking more and more everyday but she loves to walk behind her stroller. Her daddy calls it her walker..lol...this morning as I was getting ready she came from the kitchen and would play the music over and over again to dance and watch me dance with her. She said her teachers name at school yesterday and I can't say I am surprised. I miss her so much through out the day but its so nice to watch her video of her shaking her booty. Last night she also had her first french fry and she loved it. She doesn't really take food from us and eat it, but last night she ate my last 2 fries. Her daddy said "of course she likes fries".. They are her mommies weakness!

1 comment:

  1. I sure hope you get to feeling better!! I hate sinus junk! I cannot wait to see Mati's playroom when all is done. I am sure it is awesome! How are you coming on Sadie's bow??? I have missed the last few Sunday mornings so I have missed you!

    ReplyDelete