Thursday, September 3, 2009

A great week~

It has been an awesome week...full of family time and large doses of laughter.

Monday was a little crazy. Josh has school practically all night so..its just Mati and mommy. We hung out and played until Mati couldn't keep her eyes open anymore and she crashed...I got to snuggle up in my bed alone and read "The Time Travelers Wife"...ahhh it was sooo good!

Tuesday started early...6am'er and I wa pretty tired. I lasted though. Got off at 2 and headed home instead of the daycare...I went home and finished my book and picked up Mati by 3. When I picked her up I decided to run and grab some tots and a drink from Sonic...I knew we would have a later dinner due to water aerobics...once the food was in the car Mati cried and continued to say " mama ...num num....mama...num num.....she was hungry..I felt like a horrible mommy for the 5 minutes it took to get home..ahh...and I was livid at the daycare...it was only 3 and Mati shouldn't be that hungry...so needless to say I discussed this the next morning...back track...Josh made dinner and and I gave Mati her bath and laid her down so he could relax a little bit.... I did laundry...he worked out...


Wednesday...was a great day....I picked up Mati after work and we went by my mom's...my dad went and got KFC grilled since Josh didn't leave work until 6...I ate with them and left to go home and give Mati her bath. I made Josh dinner and cleaned the kitchen...then we had some family time...all 3 of us sat on the couch and played... Mati got super jelous of Josh sitting so close so she would stand in between us..hilarious... so he would get close and kiss me and she got so upset...she would push his face away from mine and let him know she didn't want him near me...sooo funny. She was really entertaining us...so...down by her usual 8 and it was time to relax...my house was clean...laundry done...so Josh and I got stuff ready for this morning and crawled in bed and watched tv...something we don't get t do that often...we were out by 9...it was soo nice so I think we are planning on that more often or at least I am....

Thursday is an order day...lots to do... so...I will have to share more later! Adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment