Friday, September 25, 2009

Fried Chicken and Grey's Anatomy..

Yeah!!! Its Friday! Ok now that I got that over with!

Yesterday was a mad house around here, but things got taken care and I headed home! I finally finished up laundry from last weekend and headed out for my dad's. My sister headed over with her kido's and she picked up some chicken. It has been a while since we had chicken and my mouth was watering the minute she walked in the door. Mati showed them her mad walking skills! She such a blessing. I know I have mentioned her and her baby stroller but it is so funny to watch her maneuver that thing. She thinks she needs it to walk long distances. It hilarious to see her coming around the corner like she is on a mission..turning it and pushing it the way it needs to go. She really has an attitude with it! When I picked her up from daycare the teachers were discussing how many words Mati says and they told me they were asking her what her puppies name was and they said she would tell them something every time like she was answering them.

Anyone who has been to my parents house it is quiet obvious that my dad is a hunter. From mounted fish to a huge stuffed bear he has it all. Deer all types.. Mati thinks she needs to pet them. She will point until someone takes her to touch all of them on the nose. One by one we walk around and let her touch. Sometimes we have to make 2 rounds. She calls them baby or puppy an we always correct her but it doesn't stick. Mati also has 2 treats at my moms house ...oatmeal creme cookies and jello with cheesecake on the bottom. She looks forward to both. As soon at she spots the container with the cookies she will point and say " me ..me...me" so of course she gets one every time. I usually hang out at my parents house until Josh gets home so Mati normally eats dinner over there... After dinner she knows to expect her cheesecake. She doesn't want you to take a bite..it is hers only. Its her treat. Even if she is full from dinner she will indulge herself!

So Grey's last night was excellent. I was very happy with the season premiere, it was super intense..Bring on the season!

I have been shopping online for Mati's fall wardrobe. Its amazing how carried away I can get. I love love love Gymboree! I have found some really funky tights! Oh well!

I have a bow to make this weekend and Josh has to study...man we have some plans. Sometimes I tell myself we aren't as boring as it sounds..the I respond...yes we are! ohh well...I plan on hitting the gym and the diet hard over the next couple weeks! March of Dime and a Texans Event all in the same month! Not to mention someone is going to be a birthday girl next week! That's right mamma's having a birthday!

Have great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment