Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Baby Talk

Well... I just got back from my lunch break and I am just not in the mood to start working yet. So, I thought I would blog. I go home everyday on my break and visit with my Mati. I nurse her, change her diaper, and play with her a bit before handing her back over to her grandma until I get off work at 4. You can think she is too little all you want, but I think she looks forward to her mommy stopping by everyday. She has started teething. I know it sounds early but she has been slobbering for about a month now and within the past 2 weeks she has started nawing on things. Not sucking...she is gumming it. I had 2 teeth by the time I was 6 months so maybe she gets it from me. She gibber gabbers at anything and everyone that will listen to her. Its so funny to see her talk to the frog on her car seat toy. After she gets over the fact she is not getting out, she looks so happy to see Mr. Frog (thats what Josh and I call him) She coo's and smiles just like they are best friends. She hates her car seat. We drove to my mom's on Saturday night to stop by and help them with their tree and she kept pulling at her straps, leaning forward...looking at me and saying "uuuhhhhh"~ anything she could think to get her out. I just shook my head and told her no. It will be so nice when I can ride in the front seat like a big kid again. I am still in the back when Josh is avaliable to drive. Tummy time is still back time. She gets so excited kicking her feet when Mr. Sunshine plays his music. Yes I have noticed that all her toys have the word Mr. in front of them. I have no idea why I do that. I love to watch her get tickled. She scrunches her little nose to go along with that big toothless smile! I love you Madelyne Grace Kozel!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment