Thursday, December 18, 2008

Is it Friday, yet?


I am so ready for the weekend. I have quite a large to do list. I am scrambling trying to get things ready for next week. My work Christmas party is Friday night, and I am ready to relax. I am still a little sore from the wreck yesterday, but I am trying to suck it up. I have more than enough to do this weekend. I am doing a deep clean on my house and getting the carpet cleaned. The holidays are a little overwhelming this year.

Josh and I are considering starting a Breaking Bread in our home next year. I think it would be a great idea and it will allow us to be more involved with things from the church instead of us being in our own La La Land!!!

Madelyne Update: She grabbed her leg this morning which is great! She should be grabbing those feet soon. I am so excited. I was changing her diaper and she grabbed both knee's. It's amazing the things you get excited over. The highlights for parents of a new baby would be....poopy diapers...smiles...laughs....her holding something...her liking something new. They just consume everything. She will get to meet some new relatives next week, and I am sure she is stoked about it...hahaha.. Last night I was getting her stuff ready for today and I had her on my hip so I laid her in her crib and turned on her little musical bears and she loved it! I think I am going to start putting her in there for a little bit everynight and let her get use to her room. She has also started taking her binkie out of her mouth. She doesn't spit it out any more, she likes to hold it and pull it out her mouth instead. Well that's all the exciting news I have from our crazy busy life!

No comments:

Post a Comment