Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Plans! tick tock*

Well we got Madelyne's dedication invitations yesterday!!!! They are absolutely adorable. Josh designed them, and I am suprised they turned out so good. Her dress for the big event came in Monday night. It felt like Christmas. I love it! So today I will be addressing her invitations and going through the check list of things I have and need. This is such an important event for her. All of our family and some friends will be invited to share the moment with us.
On another note its Wednesday! Slow day at work for me, but I will have plenty of stuff to keep me busy! I am thinking about taking some internet classes next semester! I need to go and speak with a couselor on the credits I want to open a daycare/ recreational center for the challenged. I think it would be so neat to have a place like that in Pearland. When you have a developmental challenge with your child ~ physical/mental...They are very much intertwinded in your life forever. I think it would be nice to offer something were they could drop their children off and go have lunch with girlfriends ,if they are 25 or 55....Everyone needs that time! I would love to host dances and such! I get so excited talking about it. There is and always has been such an empathy in my life for the challenged. They are truely special people.

No comments:

Post a Comment