Monday, December 15, 2008

Don't blink!






Well I really wish my week would have started off a little slower! I have been at work since 6:30 and I am exhausted! I am glad I made sure I had everything together last night before heading off to sleepy town. We had inventory problems so my boss called on Saturday and requested that I be here at 6:30....so needless to say I have been up since 5 and yeah not a happy camper. :) Hopefully I leave early one day this week to make up for it! Atleast my boss brought me breakfast from Micky D's this morning.
This is Josh's last week at work for the year of 08'. I am so glad he took his vacation for some good Mati and Daddy time. They have my heart that's for sure!
A little update on Miss Madelyne, she is mocking everyone. It's so entertaining to watch. If you make a noise with your mouth and tell her its "her turn" and she makes the noise with her mouth and smiles. She is so funny. She will just talk away whether you are listening or not. Ohh and bathtime. I have to get this on tape. Josh usually takes a bath with Mati. We of course got her a little spa bathtub, but she never uses it. We enjoy sharing that time with her. Last week Josh was busy so I jumped in the bathtub with her and boy did we have fun. She was kicking and shrilling and spashing water everywhere, I enjoyed it so much I took over a few nights. So Josh wanted to play with her a couple nights later and she just sat there, unaffected....hahaha..This was quite funny for me. He seemed a little bummed out so about 2 nights ago he tried something different. He lets her whole body float to the top and he holds her head above water. She looks like she is running in the water. She LOVES it! She made quite a mess splashing water everywhere last night.


He was going to set her up and she didn't like that. She wanted to float and swim. It's so funny to watch I will have to post a video of it excluding Josh of course! It's so amazing how she changes every week. Don't blink or you'll miss it!

No comments:

Post a Comment