Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas has Come and Gone!

The crazy hustle and bustle of Christmas is over. Madelyne did so good on her first Christmas. She got more than she needed and we have been enjoying her new toys as well. Christmas Eve dinner was a smash hit, I think Josh's family was impressed!!! We opened gifts and took tons of pictures of Madelyne mesmorized by everything. Mommy stayed up until 12:20 cleaning house after the family left. I just couldn't wake up to a mess...crazy I know. On Christmas day my parents showed up early for breakfast and to watch Mati open her gifts from us. We all decided it will be more entertaining next year. Then...off to Katy for the Kozel family Christmas...We ate and let everyone meet little Mati and then we took off to my mom's. We hung out there and ate, went home and took a nap, came back and played phase 10. I had to be at work on Friday morning...boo I ran around delivering hot shots and such and got home about 3:30. Not so bad I guess.


















Josh and I recieved gift cards to my favorite store Hobby Lobby where I was able to purchase all the kitchen decor I wanted!!! We spent such a relaxing night at home on Friday. We rented Step Brothers for Josh and Mommy had a pamper herself night while Mati took her night time nap, only about 45 minutes!!! It was amazing~face mask and all. Saturday Josh and I went up to the outlet mall off 290 to shop for some new outfits to wear to Mati's dedication in 2 weeks. I got an awesome BCBG suit that would have cost me over 500 easy and it cost me less than 2....so nice! Sunday we hit church in the morning and spent family time the rest of the night. I loved it! We don't do that as often as we would like so I loved every minute of it!


Josh and I got the wii fit for Christmas and it has kicked our butts!!! I am so sore and I never thought a game could make me feel so sore. My wii age was 42 on the first day and I am now at 27. The yoga it offers is awesome and Josh is enjoying it as well. It told him that he needed to lose 16 lbs!!! I can't believe how good it is! We highly reccomend it......5 stars!!!!So back to my skinny mini operation!!

Mati Update: She officially giggled last week. I have to tickle her to get it out, but she naturally just giggles at Josh. She still loves to baby talk...haha...Last night she talked herself to sleep for an hour. She turned completely on her side and I tried to act asleep, so she started talking really loud in my face...It was so funny Josh and I couldn't help but laugh. Josh finally got her to sleep, thank God! Dedication is coming up on the 11th and there is so much to do!!! I need to get busy on my work stuff so I can enjoy my family time tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment