Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Missing my 2 Favorites!

Well today started off completely crazy. I was suppose to be at work at 7 instead of 8, and I remember this while brushing my teeth at 6:35...I just got out of the shower drentching wet and started running around like a crazy person. I knew I was going to wear my boots so I ran straight to the closet and ran around naked in my boots until I decided what I was going to wear. I am so glad Mati isn't old enough to realize my mommy is looking like a stripper : ) Thankfully I have a great mom that showed up to pick Mati up instead of me taking Mati to her. I got to work about 4 minutes early and had wet hair....I straightened it in the office bathroom before anyone got here. I am glad I get to leave at 3...instead of 4.
I usually get some one on one time with Mati but today I didn't. I miss her so much and its only 8:30. I am sure I scared her to death when I ripped her diaper open in a mad dash to change it before my mom got there. At least she gave me a smile when I was done. She is looking so much like her daddy this morning. I guess I miss them both!

No comments:

Post a Comment