Monday, December 8, 2008

Exhaustion

Well it's Monday and I have quite a case of exhaustion. :) The weekend of craziness has come to a hault and now my mind is constantly running of things I need to buy and recipes I need to get for our Christmas Eve dinner. This should be fun. I am by no means a master chef, but I thought it would be fun to host Josh's family Christmas at our home. I also thought it would be fun for me and the hubbs to spend some QT in the kitchen. Now what to cook. I feel like a duck on the water. If you are just looking at me I look pretty calm, but underneath the wheels are spinning like a little ducks feet. I am working on cleaning out all our rooms and I already have some of Mati's clothes to put away. My sweet little chunky monkey has out grown them so fast. She is so fascinated with her feet right now. Everytime I try and get her to stand up she doubles over just staring at her feet and wiggling her little toes. I think Josh and I have bought every developmental toy that Fisher Price offers from 3/6/12 monthes. Josh would read her a dictionary if he could. She has so much pressure on her poor little thing.
In January we are dedicating Madelyne at church. So exciting!!!! Lots to do for that. I am hoping to have the dress in today. She is going to look quite angelic I think. I have got to loose 10 lbs before the second week in January. I have got to get with it.
Ok ok I need to stop wasting time on here and focus on my plans I have to make for the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment