Monday, December 22, 2008

What a weekend!

Well my crazy weekend is over and I have to say I have never been more excited to be at work. Crazy, I know. I have worked my butt off this past weekend and I am ready for a break. I know that work isn't much of a break, but it gets me away from thinking I need to clean and scrub something else. My house is super clean and ready to go for the week. I have my groceries for Christmas Eve dinner and I think we are quite organized. I have cleaned out and scrubbed down almost anything and everything I could possibly think of. I even spot checked my carpet. Josh and I finished all of our Christmas shopping and thanks to an amazing hubby all the gifts are wrapped and under the tree!!! I am still in shock he did all of our laundry last weekend! He must want something extra special for Christmas. ;)

So I thought December was going to be a crazy month, now I see it doesn't compare to January. After the crazy hustle and bustle of the New Years we will be getting ready for Madelyne's dedication. We will have family in town and some of them will be staying with us so there's some added stress...I need to place her cake order. I am very excited about that yummy dessert! I need to get Mati in for her 4 month check up! I need to decide on what color we are wearing so I can get Josh and myself something new. The following weekend ( date still up in the air) I will be hosting a shower for a sweet girl from church and hopefully we have a good turn out. Not to mention I am back to being the only girl in the office so I am back to a full load.

Update on Miss Mati: She is talking (jibber jabber) louder than ever! It went from a normal conversation to a very loud one. She is loving the sound of her voice so Josh recorded her on Saturday morning while mommy got a little extra sleep. She thinks that we aren't listening to her so she stares at you and gets louder and louder until you speak back to her. It's very entertaining. I told Josh that when she is actually talking that I don't think she will shut up. She obviously has alot to say. She is also holding her legs to her chest when you change her diaper. It's kind of nice to have some extra help...lol...She is changing so much and I am so glad I get to see it! My little slice of heaven!


No comments:

Post a Comment