Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Mr. Mom

Josh has been off since last Friday and it has been awesome! I don't have to worry about getting her stuff ready everynight, the car partially loaded, and an outfit ready to go! Not to mention having to leave almost an hour early to get her to my mom and unload, put things away there, and spend a little one on one time with my baby girl! I get to sleep in almost an hour and I am spending my nights relaxing. I think Josh is enjoying his mornings and days with Mati as well. He is doing an excellent job at being Mr. Mom. He loves to dress Mati in hats so he is getting his chance to let her wear what he wants her to wear since mommy is at work. It's very cute and he is so proud!

Tonight I start cooking.....fun fun! I am trying to allow my day to go as smooth as possible tommorrow. My mom is going to come over and help me with my dressing so... I am trying to decide what to start today and what to leave until tommorrow. I will be doing a clean tonight to make sure everything is ship shape so I can just straighten up and vacum before the crowd arrives hungry! I am such a neat freak now....where it came from I don't know! I hate to call myself that because people often call themselves that and then I arrive at there home and to me...it's dirty..but I guess it is what it is!

So Christmas Eve we are having dinner with the Kozel bunch... Josh's moms side...and Christmas morning I am cooking breakfast for my parents so they can come and watch Mati open her presents on her very first Christmas..then we are off to the Kozel's...Josh's dad side....Mati is going to meet so many people. We are leaving there early for my mom's to eat again!!! whew!!!! I am tired already! I plan on doing nothing that night!!!!!NOTHING!!!!!!... maybe going back to my mom's for dinner...so I don't have to cook! Other than that....bring on the weekend.. I am going to need it!

No comments:

Post a Comment