Thursday, December 4, 2008

To workout or not to workout?

Well I am back in the world of not being prego and let me tell you...it's quite a skinny one. I am trying to get that body back and then some. Just like Brittney Spears said.."It ain't easy"... "It takes lots of work to get your body back"....well hunny let me tell ya, I can't spend 4 hours in the gym and have a chef cook for me. So its down to the discipline or the lack there of. I have been working out sporadically until this week... Monday night I went for a run and was working out out afterward in the living room - leg lifts and such. I was lying on my back legs and waist straight up in the air and there it was ......some extra skin bunched and hanging upside down as well. (belly area) I looked at Josh and said that looks gross right, and being the sweet husband he is, he just smiled and looked right back at the tv. He didn't know that under his fake smile, his face said everything. I am more motivated than ever to get a smokin body now....Last night I skipped the workout and had dessert so I pinalized myself today and wouldn't let myself take in too many calories, only the what was needed for some good calorie mommy milk. I am writing this because I always go back and read my blogs when I am bored at work...so here is some extra motivation. OPERATION: HOTTIE WITH A BODY.... :) (STOLEN FROM LAURA)

1 comment:

  1. holy cow, that's hilarious! i gotta get with the operation: hottie with a body too girl! I wish we lived closer, we could work together!

    ReplyDelete