Thursday, December 11, 2008

It's begining to look alot like Christmas!!

Well last night was amazing!!! It snowed ......in TEXAS!!!! Now we will just wait another 3 years for it to happen again! It was a great snow though...we had atleast 2 inches on the ground. It was great! Josh and I had our first snowball fight and took pictures of little Mati out in the snow. I only wish she was older so she could have realized how cool it was! Josh and I were very excited about it! The snow put Josh and I in the mood for some hot chocolate and marshmellows. He went to Walgreens when it started snowing so we could warm up with it. It was so cozy! Here are some pictures of the family frolicking in the snow!!! I never get to say that!!! hehehe
Photobucket
...he is so proud of his lights!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Look at our little snow ball!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
...my hubby and our little baxter!

2 comments:

  1. not quite a frolick ;)
    -your wonderful husband

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love the blog! I love to read about Mati! I am so excited about her being dedicated! She will be just beautiful!
    Love ya'll!

    ReplyDelete